At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our Solutions department, we are used to work with new technologies and make our clients dreams come true! We are working on new platforms, apps used by +100.000 people, smart buildings, mobility solutions…and more amazing projects to come!
We are looking for a UI Designer to join our team in Madrid.
- Define and implement innovative solutions regarding visual design of the product and user experience, transforming complex requirements to interaction flows and intuitive and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with UX Designers, Project Leaders and developers during the different stages of the projects.
- Execute and participate from the conceptualization to the final delivery of the visual design.
- Use wireframes, storyboards, user flows, workflows and mind maps to communicate effectively interaction and design ideas.
- Present and support the designs and deliveries, in the company and in front of the client.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and working standards.
- Maintain the design and business standards required by the company and our clients.
- Previous experience with UI, being required to have a portfolio for the recruitment process.
- Used to wireframes, storyboards, flujos de usuarios, process templates and mind maps.
- Full control of Sketch, Invision and Adobe.
- Ability to present and sell different designs to diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems in a creative way.
- Be updated when it comes to new trends, design techniques and technological advances.
- Experience using Agile/Scrum methodologies, on a daily basis.
- Good communication skills & teamwork.
Ready to accept this challenge? Don’t forget to send us your CV! Apply now!