At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our Solutions division we accelerate problems with technology solutions, covering different projects such as design, digital strategy, development and living labs.
We are looking for 3 BackEnd Developer to join our team in Madrid.
- Software development and maintenance: analysing business and technical requirements and proposing alternative options to internal customers and the team, always following business rules, standards and requirements.
- Documentation for detailed technical specifications, software and database changes and releases, and documentation covering usability and functionality of produced software.
- Testing development principles and new solutions before being deployed.
- Giving support by:
- Participating in the shaping of the requirements and acceptance criterias of user stories and tasks
- Estimating the backlog and planning the work
- Active participation in Agile meetings
- 3 to 5 years of previous experience in software developmentas a Back End Developer
- Experience in architecture design and development of large scale software systems.
- Knowledge of different programming languages such as PHP, JS, SQL, databases and technologies, depending on their team profile.
- Ability to comprehend the code and technical documentation written by others.
- High analytical skills, good team communication skills and mentorship ability.
- High level of written and spoken English (C1).
- Preferably with experience in a company with big variety of tasks and challenges.
- Used to Atlassian software (JIRA, Confluence…) or willing to learn.