At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our People division our main goal is to connect the community, collaborating in different projects such as marketing and communication, content creation and publications, community management, events production, competitions and design.
We are looking for a content specialist
to support the content management of the most important emerging technology conference in the world.
- Analysis of the local, national, european entrepreneur ecosystem.
- Identifying and securing speakers and experts for the event.
- Writing articles, press releases, reports and news.
- Research related to science and technology such as innovation, entrepreneurship and latest news.
- Creation of content for the event: search for information, contact with investigation centers, universities, business and innovation schools, etc.
- Support all communication activities of the company.
- Studies in Journalism or Communication.
- Experience of at least 2 in the area of communication in topics of technology and innovation.
- Knowledge of the entrepreneurial ecosystem and the technological current.
- Required level of English C2
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical quality, didactic, informative and with a good level of synthesis.
- Resolutive. agile and versatile person.