Alliaces and Sales Specialist
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our People division our main goal is to connect the community, collaborating in different projects such as marketing and communication, content creation and publications, community management, events production, competitions and design.
We are looking for a person with experience in search and establishment of alliances and agreements of collaboration or in the integral production of events to collaborate in the organization of our events: Emerging Technologies Conferences (EmTech), Competitions of Entrepreneurs Minor of 35, MIT Technology Review and Harvard Business Review.
- Online marketing: sending and setting up emailing campaigns for each of the events that take place.
- Support the sales team. Search for potential attendees and interested in attending the event.
- Management of the CRM tool: organization and segmentation of databases.
- Establish, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities in each case.
- Language: French C1 level.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in advising, promoting or marketing products via telephone.
- Skills required: good oral and written communication skills, accustomed to high level of interlocution, dynamism, organization, initiative, customer orientation and detail.
- Immediate availability.