Academy Consultant Internship
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: People, Ideas and Solutions.
In our Academy programme, we transform people by developing highly demanded digital and technological skills. Our aim is twofold. On one hand, we increase companies competitiveness by improving the digital hard skills of their employees. On the other hand, we increase young people employability by developing hard and soft skills needed to lead the process of digital transformation of companies. We focus on developing hard skills by using learning-by-doing, problem solving and corporate challenges as learning methodologies.
We are looking for a
Training Consultant Trainee who can handle the following responsibilities and entitled with mix of skills:
- Provide support to create content for different training programmes.
- Assist in collaboration with the Project Managers during all the steps of project cycle.
- Participate in the creation of proposals by researching and looking for new ideas, trends and alternatives in the market.
- Participate in the execution of projects - accordingly, controlling for time, team and budget - co-leading in its implementation and follow up.
- Pursuing a degree in a related field.
- Availability to start immediately.
- Availability to work full-time.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Agile and versatile person.
- Highly motivated and hardworking.
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to work in dynamic environment.
- Great initiative, critical thinking and time management.
What do we offer?
- Great work environment: Informal, collaborative and agile.
- Offices situated just off the M30, Alfonso XIII metro station and several buses.
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:30h to 10:00h.
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer.
- Opportunities for training and development.
- Social activities as our Summer Offsite, Christmas party, etc.
- Relaxed dress code.
Ready for this new challenge? Don't forget to send us your