Legal Department Internship
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: People, Ideas and Solutions.
In our Legal department we are looking for an intern to give us a hand while learning everything about the legal aspects of an innovative company.
What are we looking for?
- Students that are finishing their degree related to Law.
- Available to do an internship for at least six months.
- Up to date with new technologies and willing to to give them a go.
- Not afraid of questioning methods and suggesting creative alternatives.
- People who see the glass half full when it comes to solving problems.
What will you be doing?
- Support the Legal Department duties.
- Supervision, management and updating of legal reporting tools.
- Drafting, supervision and signature management of standard legal documents.
- Drafting legal meeting minutes and report their content to tools.
- Standardization of legal documentation.
- Document legal processes and support in the drafting of legal guidelines or legal information pills.
What do we offer?
- Flexible schedule.
- Fun and informal work environment.
- Mentor and buddies to support you in your new adventure in Opinno (alongside your manager).
- A training program for you to make the best out of this experience and be prepared to collaborate in our projects!
- Regular development reviews throughout the program to ensure you gain the necessary training and experience.
Ready for this new challenge? Don't forget to send us your CV!