Culture & Community Manager Internship
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
We are looking for an Culture & Community Manager intern to join our team in Madrid.
- Support the Culture department in the internal communications for all the employees.
- Organization of different company events such as our Summer Offsite & Christmas Party.
- Identify and organize inspirational breakfasts to engage our people.
- Support in the management of profiles in RRSS, creating and managing content for the different corporate social networks and the blog / web of the company.
- Collaboration in the definition, preparation and execution of social media strategies.
- Distribute and disseminate content.
- Editing images for creatives in Social Networks (Photoshop, Canva, Piktochart, PickMonkey etc.).
- Content and audience monitoring through tools such as Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, etc.
- Active listening of social networks.
- Grow the community.
- Studies of the target audience and the competition as well as online reputation.
- Identify prescribers, influencers and contact them as well as create a powerful network of brand leaders.
- Reach the highest number of conversions.
- Journalism or Audiovisual Communication degree.
- Valuable previous experience in social network management B to B and B to C.
- Dynamic, proactive and creative attitude focused on results.
- Interest in technology and innovation.
- Capacity for organization, planning and communication.
- Management of digital marketing tools such as Hootsuit, Google Analytics, Google Trends, etc.
Ready to accept this challenge? Don’t forget to send us your CV! Apply now