Senior UX/UI Designer
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and servies that generate an impact on society, this being the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our Solutions department, we work with new technologies and make our clients dreams come true! We are working on new platforms, apps used by +100.000 people, smart buildings, mobility soltuions...and more amazing projects to come!
We are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to be based in our offices in Madrid.
- Responsible for understanding, analyzing the needs of users, customers and other stakeholders to design new digital products or improve existing products.
- Responsible of the planning and execution of the project deliverables in cooperation with the project team and with help of the Project Leader.
- Work within multidisciplinary teams to ensure the development of a quality digital product.
- Plan, lead and execute the research process with users and stakeholders.
- Plan, lead and execute the design of user interface, from initial conception or wireframes to high-fidelity functional prototyping.
- Plan, lead and execute design validation and user test sessions
- Link the UX / UI phases with the development team appropriately.
- Make presentations of project’s results.
- Collaborate actively with the team during the definition of the sprints.
- Join the Project Leader in meetings with clients.
- Report the results and incidents to the Project Leader.
- Lead, evaluate and provide feedback on the performance of team members at the end of each project.
- Management of team deliverables: ability to prioritize responsibilities and work of the project team.
- Use of research and exploration tools: interviews, user test, focus groups, etc.
- Requirement gathering: ability to translate stakeholders needs into functionalities and design specifications of a digital product
- Work experience within Design Thinking / Agile - Scrum Methodologies
- Communication and presentation of results: ability to synthesize ideas and results in written and visual form and to present them to the team or client
- Tools: fluency with Sketch & Invision. Familiarity with Adobe and Microsoft Office Packages. Video edition and other prototyping tools would be highly appreciated.
- Languages: fluency in spoken and written English is a must.
- Travel: availability to travel in a timely manner for presentation of results or research with users.
- Other aspects: will be especially valued those candidates who provide knowledge of analytics, CRO, inbound marketing or other digital environments.
- Empathy: understand the needs of users, as well as business requirements.
- Effective communication: Both with clients and colleagues in written and oral format
- Self-taught: willingness to stay updated on new trends, design techniques and technological advances.
- Teamwork: capacity for work and collaboration with multidisciplinary teams.
- Detail orientation: always keeping an eye on elements that are not obvious.
- Tolerance: willing to work with people of different cultures, ages and professions with the purpose of generating and maintaining a good working environment.
- Problem solving: ability to find effective solutions to issues.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile.
- Awesome offices situated in Madrid.
- 23 days of annual leave plus relevant local/national festivities.
- Opportunities for training and development.
- Social activities as our Summer Offsite, Christmas party, etc.
- Competitive salary package.
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support.