At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our Solutions division we accelerate problems with technology solutions, covering different projects such as design, digital strategy, development and living labs.
- Participate in the decision of the architecture most suitable for each project.
- Application of methodologies and processes ensuring the quality of the development.
- Project status reporting.
- Supervision and training of other developers.
- Participation in the time and resources estimation for propposals.
- Bachelor's Degree related to Computer Science or FP.
- At least 2 years of professional experience with Angular/NodeJS or 4 years in other technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of coding: oriented to objects, entity-relationship diagrams and design patterns.
- Knowledge of Linux, Github, BEM Methodology and API Rest.
- Experience with SASS, CSS3, Bootstrap and NPM.
- Passionate about innovation and proactive.
- Willing to learn.
- Able to adapt and to asume new responsibilities.
- Having developed your own projects or participating in startups is a plus.
- Languages: English (B1+).
- Experience working within an Agile team and the use of JIRA.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
What do we offer?
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile.
- Offices situated in Cádiz.
- 23 days of annual leave plus releavant local/national festivities.
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:30 to 10:00.
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer.
- Posibility of teleworking.
- Opportunities for training and development.
- Competitive salary package.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support.
Ready to accept this challenge? Don’t forget to send us your CV! Apply now