Python/Django Full-Stack - Cádiz
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and servies that generate an impact on society, this being the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our Solutions department, we work with new technologies and make our clients dreams come true! We are working on new platforms, apps used by +100.000 people, smart buildings, mobility soltuions...and more amazing projects to come!
We are looking for a Python/Django Full-Stack Developer to join our team in Cádiz.
- Development and execution of solutions based on Python/Django.
- Definition of the technology architecture of the proposed projects.
- Time estimation for the new features.
- Solutions integration.
- Bachelor's Degree related to Computer Science or FP.
- At least 2 years experience developing with Python / Django or 4 years with relevant backend technologies (PHP, Java, etc.)
- Advance knowledge of Django templates.
- Previous experience with HTML5, jQuery, SASS, CSS3, Bootstrap and PIP.
- Work within an Agile environment with strong attention to a well-documented code, unit testing and continuous integration.
- Flexible, adaptable and proactive person, who is passionate about innovation and new technologies.
- Willing to learn and able to assume new responsibilities.
- Having developed your own projects or participating in startups is a plus.
- Languages: English (B1+).
- Experience working within an Agile team and the use of JIRA.
- Knowledge of Docker.
What do we offer?
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile.
- Offices situated in Cádiz.
- 23 days of annual leave plus releavant local/national festivities.
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:30 to 10:00.
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer.
- Posibility of teleworking.
- Opportunities for training and development.
- Competitive salary package.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support.
Ready for this new challenge? Don't forget to send us your CV!